Krystal GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treasure Of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for us

Sniper's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snipermuch

Sniper's application Empty
PostSubject: Sniper's application   Sniper's application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am

Name:John Michael Monis
Email:snipermuch@yahoo.com
Played gunz:ultimate gunz, ijji, darkgunz, fgunz, daemon ring gunz, crazyuniversal gunz, trinity gunz, euro gunz, fatal gunz, and lg gunz.
Language:English,Tagalog
What can I do: well, i was admin for 2 gunz but decided to quit cause i wanted to help others.Im the one who uploaded all the download files on filefront and w/e and I'm really active. I can do that if u want and i've ban about 200 hackers. I don't abuse powers cause i think that's wrong and if u see me abusing powers when im admin then u can fire me cause i think that's what u gotta do. I dont cheat at all (ex. Hacking, swapping, glicthing only in training) cause i think its an adventage against other players. Gunz is an online game where players can have fun and meet other people. I have many ideas i would like to share like hammers for big swords ozzy as a quest boss Very Happy and many more.

Thank you for taking time to read my application,
Sniper/John
Back to top Go down
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's application   Sniper's application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Please follow the format provided.
Back to top Go down
Rahul

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's application   Sniper's application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:01 pm

He did.
Back to top Go down
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's application   Sniper's application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Your application has been DENIED, sorry.

If you have any questions on why you were denied, please feel free to add my MSN: Kevin@kaamail.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper's application   Sniper's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper's application
Page 1 of 1