Krystal GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treasure Of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for us

Topic on game play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuenny

Topic on game play Empty
PostSubject: Topic on game play   Topic on game play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:35 am

Hey,
I'd suggest that during gameplay, players can acess the store when in room. This way, players do not need to exit the room in order to buy any item. This will save the hassle to leave the room. I've noticed that if the player leaves the room, his spot in the room may be taken. This way it will cause the player to be upset in the case that his friend may be playing inside the room.
Back to top Go down

Topic on game play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic on game play   Topic on game play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:02 pm

yeah i know...
Back to top Go down
Kev

Topic on game play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic on game play   Topic on game play Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:02 pm

I don't like this suggestion. Why? This suggestion about shop during in game would cause some lag to the players, and we don't want that. We want our players to play Lag-free.
Back to top Go down
Chuenny

Topic on game play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic on game play   Topic on game play Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:35 am

Hmm kk then. Its ok if you guys do not support my idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic on game play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic on game play   Topic on game play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic on game play
Page 1 of 1