Krystal GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treasure Of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for us

Events And What Types

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProjectV

ProjectV

Events And What Types Empty
PostSubject: Events And What Types   Events And What Types Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Events List That I Have Played / Hosted

LMS = Last Man Standing [ GM's Kill With Revs And People Run In Small / Mid Sized Maps ]
H & S = Hide And Seek [ Common Event GM's Seek And Players Hide, Players Are Not Allowed To Run ]
KTGM = Kill The GameMaster [ Map = Mansion, Dungeon. Everyone Trys To Kill The GM ]
Explosive = [ GM's Throw Bombs And Rockets Only To Kill Players In Small Maps Last One Alive Wins ]
Hunt The GM = [ GameMaster Hides And Can Run Players Search And Have To Kill ]
Hide And Peek = [ Same As Hide And Seek But GM's Dont Wait For Players To Hide ]
Cloths Contest = [ Everyone Put Best Cloths On And Winner Gets 1 Point Its 3 Rounds Only ]
Video Making Contest = [ Players Make Videos And Win Prize's E.G. Event Stuff / Donator Stuff I Dno Yet Smile ]

Thanks For Reading
Mike / ProjectV
Back to top Go down
Kev

Events And What Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: Events And What Types   Events And What Types Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Thanks for posting this. There is already a topic like this, so I will add some event suggestions that haven't been posted, to the other subject.
Back to top Go down

Events And What Types
Page 1 of 1