Krystal GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treasure Of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for us

Chuen's appeal to be a GM

Go down 
+2
Ninja
Chuenny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuenny

Chuen's appeal to be a GM Empty
PostSubject: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 am

Name: Chua K-Chuen

Time Zone: +8:00GMT

MSN: Japanese_durian@hotmail.com

Applying For: Game Master Position (GM)

Account name: Chuenny

Character name: Jeep

Previous experience:
Ijji Gunz ( Lvl 54 )
Dark Gunz ( Lvl 71 )
Ultimate Gunz ( Lvl 95 )
Daemons Ring Gunz ( Lvl 67 )

Playing Time: 14 Hours / Week

Joined GunZ: 3 Years

Joined Krystalgamerz:

What I can do for the server:
I can help in mainly banning as many hackers spotted. I will definitely not hesitate in banning anyone even if they may be someone close to me. To me, I cannot stand hackers as they are irritating and annoying. I will also providethe players with opportunities to participate in any event. If I find anyone experiencing any problems during gameplay, I will definitely help them and do my best to maximise a player's playing time. Also, I will help to create new items such as weapons and new clothing. I will keep this server up-to-date. As I have been a GM in darkgunz, i will definitely help as much as possible. Also, I will promote this server to be in the top 100 list ( not 200 ).

Why I should be hired:
I feel that I'm friendly and polite. I rarely scold anyone. My patience is very good. Towards players, I feel that they are very happy to see me online. Sometimes, they may even want to quest with me for hours. I will also be able to ban as many hackers as possible. Together with that, I'm not selfish and I do not tell lies. I am honest and I have never told a lie in my whole life. I can also help players solve their gaming problems such as being unable to create a game or enter a server. This way, the server will be promoted. I'm a computer addict. Especially when it comes to Gunz, i can play all day. Skipping my meals is not an ordinary thing for me. I love playing Gunz. Once I'm a GM, I will dedicate myself to the game. Together with that, I have reported to Gunz forum about hackers for more than 30 times.

Languages spoken: English, Chinese, Malay, Portugese,

Proof of any work: I have once been a GM before. I am familiar to the controls and benefits of being a GM.

Anything else: I will help this server alot. I hope you will consider this appeal favourably. I look forward to your reply. Thank you for your time taken to read this appeal.

Have a Nice Day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 am

Goof Luck m8
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:00 am

Jr wrote:
Goof Luck m8
you said goof luck.
its good luck.

well anyways good luck.
Back to top Go down
sasuke319

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:14 am

xD Lol Ya Ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 am

opppss my bad sorry..GOOD LUCK M8...
there u go!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fallenblood
Developer
Developer
Fallenblood

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm

You have a well posted Applications but in the first paragraph seems like you like wanna be a developer tho... Np i could use the Help. I suport you i give you my props. ummmm you have to w8 for your application to read my skater and the rest of the team soo your application at the momment is PENDING...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:04 pm

nice app hope u will get accepted...
Back to top Go down
Skater
Owner
Owner
Skater

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 pm

i am not head-gamemaster its not my chocie
Back to top Go down
http://krystalgamerz.omgforum.net
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Skater wrote:
i am not head-gamemaster its not my chocie

You are Owner, which is better than Head Gamemaster.
You can decide as well, Skater.

---------

Your application for Gamemaster is Pending. Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Your application has been Accepted. Thank you for applying, and welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
Skater
Owner
Owner
Skater

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Welcome to the Team ,now if you are inactive for 5 days you will be depromted. anyways Welcome to the team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://krystalgamerz.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuen's appeal to be a GM   Chuen's appeal to be a GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuen's appeal to be a GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krystal GamerZ :: Staff Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: