Krystal GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treasure Of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for us

ProJectIV App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProjectV

ProjectV

ProJectIV App Empty
PostSubject: ProJectIV App   ProJectIV App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Name: Mike / ProJectV
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Time Zone: 1 + GMT
MSN: Tinyt2k8@hotmail.com
Applying For: GameMaster / Events Manager
Account name: ProJectV [ Will Be ]
Character name: ProJectV [ Will Be ]
Previous experience:
Legacygamers Events Manager
Legacygamers GameMaster
FatalGunz Mod [ Ages Ago ]
TribalGunz GameMaster
GrandTheftGunz GameMaster / Co Owner
Playing Time:
School Days = 3 - 9 Hours
WeekEnds = All Day
Hoildays = All Day
Joined GunZ: 5 Years Ago
Joined Krystalgamerz: Just Now And Is Looking Forward To Beening Here
What I can do for the server:
Ban Hackers / Get Rid [ But With Proof Only ]
Make The Server More Enjoyable With My Fun And Playable Events / GMing
Be Active On Forums And Server
Get People To Play [ Will Try My Best ]
Make Logo's
Make Custom Sig's
And I Like To Make CrossHairs
Why I should be hired:
I Am Loyal
I Am A Trusted Person
I Have Respect For All Players / GameMasters / Any Others
I Am A Funny Person
I Dont Ego
I Have A System Named Fair Play In Me
Languages spoken:
English
Proof of any work:
ProJectIV App Oldset11

ProJectIV App Tca5ok11
Anything else:
I Would Like To Say I Would Let You Down Smile And Thanks For Reading My Application Smile
Thank's
Mike / ProJectV
Back to top Go down
Kev

ProJectIV App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProJectIV App   ProJectIV App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm

I like the way you set up this application. Your Application is PENDING, and will be decided shortly. Please be patient.

Head Gamemaster,
Kev.
Back to top Go down
ProjectV

ProjectV

ProJectIV App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProJectIV App   ProJectIV App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Thanks And Good Luck To Other People With There App's

Mike / ProjectV
Back to top Go down
Kev

ProJectIV App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProJectIV App   ProJectIV App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Your application for Gamemaster has been Accepted!
Welcome to the team, Project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ProJectIV App Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProJectIV App   ProJectIV App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ProJectIV App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krystal GamerZ :: Staff Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: