Krystal GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treasure Of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for us

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuenny

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 am

Hey i think that the background music be something familiar and international. Although I haven't thought of any but i will try to searh for some.

I've got some Ultimate Gunz songs. Inform me if u want or have anything to say Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fallenblood
Developer
Developer
Fallenblood

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

The music should be familiar but it should be like the same music from ijji and the other p servers For Example : Band: Powerman 5000 SongName: SuperNova , Which isnt familiar but i like it tho its a great song. We should not have hip-hop/Rap songs in there b.c there really isnt a beat to it, i dunno b/c me personally i dont like the music is just sounds like a bunch of plates and dishware falling to the ground and breaking. Im sorry if i offended the people who like hip-hop and etc that just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm

u should put rap like T.I songs like Dead And Gone and more..
Back to top Go down
Chuenny

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 pm

I will post the names of the songs including the artist. I hope u will like the songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1