Krystal GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Treasure Of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVote for us

FOODSTAMPS for GM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoodStamps

FOODSTAMPS for GM! Empty
PostSubject: FOODSTAMPS for GM!   FOODSTAMPS for GM! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Name:
Austin
Time Zone:
Eastern (EST)
MSN:
organism2455@hotmail.com/ Email= Triforce10@yahoo.com
Applying For:
GM/GameMaster
Account name:
will be FoodStamps4ever
Character name:
will be [F]oodStamps
Previous experience:
No, sorry, but i do have some experiences from some of my friends who have been GMs i know a lot of the basics and responsibilities.
Playing Time:
1-2 hours during day, 3-5 hours at night.
Joined GunZ:
2-3 years
Joined Krystalgamerz:

What I can do for the server:
Well i can help bring new people, i can help bring donators, i am very honest, loyal, respectful, and willing to learn, i will ban all hackers, spammers, and egoers. i can help with events, make suspensions and of course ban all TOS abusers.
Why I should be hired:
Like i said, i am honest, respectful, and willing to learn, i WILL ban all hackers, spammers, and egoers, and all TOS abusers, i can help with events, bring donors and new members, i am very frriendly (i get along with well) , and i am ver serious about my work.
Languages spoken:
i speak full english and learning Spanish ( Tango er el gato in my el pantelones) means ( Ther is a cat in my pants xD)
Proof of any work:
no, sorry
Anything else: No but i am active a lot at night, i am very excited about this appie and hoping the krystal team will give me a chance. Thank you for reading my appie. =)
Back to top Go down

FOODSTAMPS for GM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krystal GamerZ :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: